Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Since the Tandy II Ive been utilizing and repairing hardware components. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I need to get a Sandisk memory card to place into my Samsung

Customer Question

i need to get a Sandisk memory card to place into my Samsung Note Edge. I want to get the highest memory I can buy. Could you please advise me which of your memory cards I should buy.
Dr Pr Marshall Blonsky
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want to get the highest memory card you offer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am I able to live chat using this window?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The largest SD card you can use in your phone is a 128 gigabyte card. You can order it here at a discount.

http://amzn.to/1LJOWRL

If you have further questions or concerns, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hello again.. I see you read my suggestion and ordered the suggested card.

Please remember to click one of the star rating icons and submit a rating to show that I assisted you. ( As currently this question shows in my history as "unanswered" )

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you,

Dustin S.