Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I cannot see an icon when I attach the Iomega Ext. Drive.

Customer Question

Sarah,
I cannot see an icon when I attach the Iomega Ext. Drive. Under applications I can see, the Time Machine icon and it offers me the opportunity to Select Backup Disk. Then the ""OtherAirPort Time Capsule" comes up and after clicking it never gives me an option. It finds nothing.
My goal is to access the records already on my drive and use the drive as storage once again.
Thanks!
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When you connect the Iomega to the Mac Mike, click on Finder and tell me if you see the drive listed on the left, under Mac Hard disk.