Cpolarek
Cpolarek, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10 YR IT Manager
30863715

I'm having this same problem but when I press clear, epx.

Customer Question

Tom, I'm having this same problem but when I press clear, epx. mode, clear, exp. mode- nothing happens. It's just flashing H then 3, H, 3. Any suggestions?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  AAATom replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
Can you please give me the link to the question you refer to, please?
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://www.justanswer.com/computer-hardware/83eyf-xerox-xc-1045-error-h-3-when-hold-down-c-key-10-seconds.html
Expert:  AAATom replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!
Unfortunately, if the advice from that question does not work I'm not sure I can help. I am sorry for that.
I will opt out of the question what will enable other experts to try to help you.
Good luck!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tom, no one every responded. I did what a previous question mentioned and held down the clear button and I got this code
02 90 54. Do you know what that means?
Expert:  Cpolarek replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this issue. The code you're getting all revolved around the fuser temperature being out of spec. This is a hardware issue. You could try replacing the Fuser Thermister which is about a $70 part or you may need to replace the whole fuser. How many prints are on this machine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where would I find how many prints?
Expert:  Cpolarek replied 1 year ago.

Typically you'd pull them from the printer through your network but because it's giving you the error you can't get an exact number. I'm just curious as to a guess of how many prints you've hot on it.