Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I have a yamaha mixer mg10xu. i want hoook it up to my

Customer Question

i have a yamaha mixer mg10xu. i want hoook it up to my laptop so that i use ti to with skype to do a show on blog talk radio. Can you help?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The microphone should be hooked up to an input (a compatible input that will work with the particular microphone), on the mixer.
The microphone's compatibility with the input is important. Some microphone inputs will not be compatible with a condenser microphone, for instance, but will work with other kinds; for others, it's the other way around.
For more specific advice, please tell me what input on the Yamaha Mixer the microphone is hooked up to, and also what maker and model # ***** microphone it is. Thanks.