Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I'm having trouble to play the DVD I would like have

Customer Question

I'm having trouble to play the DVD I would like have assitence how to installed into the hard disc
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better

1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other

2. Are you trying to copy the DVD contents to the hard drive or are you trying to install any specific program from the DVD

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply.To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm trying to copy the DVD content into my hard disc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to talk with a technician
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My fhone is(###) ###-####
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for replying back to me.

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other?

You can right click on DVD drive then click on open to open and view the contents in the drive.Then select the files you needed and right click again and click on copy then paste it on the hard drive were you desire.Sorry to say that i cannot call you because i am not residing in your location but i can remote access to your PC and do the necessary.It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm wating thank you
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am i replied to you but i believe you didn't see if so i will resend it.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK go ahead but I'm working right now
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. before we do that are you currently chatting to me from the PC that needed this DVD to be copied?

Please let me know which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I'm from my fhone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure but I think is windos 7
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

You needed to be on the computer that needed this DVD to be copied?

Is this computer accessible to you now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

OK good i will give you remote access link can you type and open that in the address bar of Internet explorer or other browser installed in the PC.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not at home
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we talk by fhone right now
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to say that i cannot call you by phone because i am not residing in your location but i will do one thing i will open this question so that another expert in your location can call you on phone and provide the requires assistance.Is that OK with you?

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At this moment I can't continue can I return later
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sure you can use the email send by justanswer to get back to this conversation page also you can bookmark this page and use that too.

I will open this question to other experts who can help you through phone.When another expert responds you will get a email notification so no need to wait on this page.Please do not reply to this message because that will bring the question back to me.I apologize for all the inconveniences

Sincerely,

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.
what type of dvd is it and what are you trying to do with it?
is it a movie or a software install dvd ?
what exactly happens when you put it in the drive?