Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in various softwares and hardware devices.
50064670

I bought a web cam from you but I 't have any program?

Customer Question

I bought a web cam from you but I don't have any program for it?
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
If you are using Windows Vista or 7 there is not a facility to see the webcam. If you install Skype or such programs that access Webcam you can use it such programs. If you need a program to check your Webcam please download and install Webcam Viewer.
Please download it from : http://www.bustatech.com/webcamviewer-a-simple-viewer-for-webcam/
Regards
Jins