Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I received a letter from Comcast stating that I need a new

Customer Question

I received a letter from Comcast stating that I need a new modem. I have two tvs, by the way. So I would prefer to have a tec install this and remove the old. This letter also stats that there is an installation fee. Can you give me "about" how much it would be? Thanks, Debbie
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel