Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computer Hardware. MCSE, MCP, ICCP - Asus, Acer, Dell, HP, Compaq, Sony, Alienware, Lenovo.
23511658

I purchased a Pioneer BDR-XD05S at Best bUy Dell and

Customer Question

I purchased a Pioneer BDR-XD05S at Best bUy for my Dell and it will not play or even recognize a disk is loaded
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. In order to use this drive, you'll need to download the appropriate software for your system. You can download the installation software from the following page: http://bitli.es/ZbXfTF If it still does not operate with that software, then you may have received a defective unit. If that's the case I would suggest just exchanging it for a replacement. Please let me know if you still questions. Mike