Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years repairing and installing computers. Comp TIA+ Certified
1567601

I have a new cable box. I need to update my remote.(harmony

Customer Question

I have a new cable box. I need to update my remote.(harmony 650). However I don't know the web site anymore and forgot my username and password. What can I do?
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello?
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I would be happy to help you today! Please click this LINK and it will take you right to the Logitech web site for your specific remote setup. You may need to create a new user profile if you are unable to remember your old username and password, other wise you can download the instruction guide and software right from the link.