Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I am running out of disc space on My Dell desktop xps. Seagate

Customer Question

I am running out of disc space on My Dell desktop xps. Seagate backup has used 131 GB of space so I just unplugged it. Need help setting it up properly??
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
May I know the make and model number of your computer?
Are you running out of space in C drive only?
Thank you.
S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dell xps don't know if its ONLY c drive
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, click Download listed under All-In-One: TeamViewer full version.https://www.teamviewer.com/hi/index.aspx After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), so that I can access your computer remotely. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have not gotten any understandable response. Am 92 yrs old and need to speak to a technician. It's 3.38 est
still at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
In order to access your computer remotely, please Teamviewer from the link I have provided. Can you do that?
Thank you.
S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Asked for phone call-never got a response an want a refund - very unsatisfied with difficulty in getting help
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I apologize that I am from India and I cannot contact you by phone. If you allow, I can access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue. Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, If you would like to get a refund, please contact our customer support from the link below.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help Thank you.S H E F I N