Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Repairing computers for over 15 years
32989067

The pc model 6d073239m will not turn on

Customer Question

the pc model 6d073239m will not turn on
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you please remove the power cable to the PC and then hold the power button in for 60 seconds then release.
Then connect the power cable and try to turn on the PC and tell me please if it now starts.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no and i did twice
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Are you hearing any fans or any signs of life within the computer when you turn it on?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the last text from u asking if there was any sound from the pc is--no there is none..asking for a 20$ fee in addition to the amt already pad is unacceptable... our phone would not send our response??.. so please e-mail all future responses
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, not sure what your referring to but I never asked any money from you, maybe your refering to the possibility for me to call you. Its just an option, and here its not needed, but I have not asked anything from you apart from the sound question.
If there is no sound at all, then it is the internal power supply that has faulted in the PC.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the phone to have this replaced. It is not an expensive repair if the warranty has expired and will set you back about $100 including labor. But this component will need to be replaced.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
your reply asks that a phone needs to be sent in for repair..i assume that u meant the pc?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, yes I meant PC, I was stuck on phone regarding the $20 you though I was asking for.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
took the pc to a repairman..he said 450$ to repair the internal drive.. the pc is 2 years old and that exceeds the value….the problem was not solved by u guys altho u were very nice ..i feel that we should be refunded..on the screen above where i am typing is an offer for u to call me at a cost of 20$ which of course would have made the process easier..that would have been nice had it been offered up front rather than after a frustratingly slow back and forth..we r very busy people and don't have the time to deal with this process..we will buy another pc..no more toshiba……..
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The problem was solved, it just costs 450 to fix it
Anyway, you get your refund here
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund