Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Repairing computers for over 15 years
32989067

I recently purchased a wireless keyboard Model # K400r and

Customer Question

I recently purchased a wireless keyboard Model # K400r and I have misplaced the driver. Can I order a new driver?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can download it from my link below
http://support.logitech.com/product/wireless-touch-keyboard-k400r#download
Choose your version of windows, and download and install Set Point which will allow you to setup the keyboard.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you