Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Repairing computers for over 15 years
32989067

I have a Harmony Remote - Ultimate T V Remote Control.Where

Customer Question

I have a Harmony Remote - Ultimate T V Remote Control. Where can I purchase a new battery? (In St.Louis or ? ) I called Best Buy and Batteries Plus Bulbs stores = not available. PLEASE advise:***@******.*** or call: xxx (office) Thank very much!!!

Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me the exact model of the remote please
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can not find model number. Can you call me on my telephone?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am not able to call sorry, but still that would not help without the model number.
But nearly all the remotes take AA battery which are standard and you can purchase at nearly any shop.
Have you checked the actual batteries your remote takes?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-#### I will wait for your call soon, please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I do not do phone calls, but still that would not help without the model number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looking at an instruction sheet from Logitech. Picture shows flat battery with a "connecter" wire. Saids to unplug connector and remove 4 screws securing battery holder.
DOES THIS HELP?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-#### All I want to know is where to buy new battery.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
If that is your remote, then this is the battery you need.
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Li-ion-Battery-Harmony-Remote/dp/B00394T7BW
Please understand, I need to know the remote you have in order to recommend the right battery but based on what you described, that is the battery and you can order it there.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you