Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I hooked my macbook pro to the Acer S277HK monitor with an

Customer Question

I hooked my macbook pro to the Acer S277HK monitor with an HDMI cable and the second screen is showing up as tiny print. How can I change that?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your display issues. This happens when the aspect ratio or resolution is not supported by your macbook since the second monitor is bigger.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Amy,

Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access.

Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Jess