Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Support
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

How do I use setup to "setup" my Maxtor Dismondmax plus 9 60gb

Customer Question

How do I use setup to "setup" my Maxtor Dismondmax plus 9 60gb ata/133 HDD- what are the manual parameters - or how do I set it up on auto -
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
You need to change the jumper to whatever setting you want here is a PDF that shows how to set it:
https://eshop.macsales.com/Tech/manuals/idehdsettings/Maxtor72.pdf
If you do not want to read it go all the way to the bottom and look at the diagram pictures on the right.
Auto would be cable select.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.