Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I can not connect my magicjackplus installed all by all

Customer Question

Hi, I can not connect my magicjackplus
installed all by all instructions on video and can't seem to get to phone number app/
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, which LED lights are lit please on the magicJack PLUS device? blue, *****, *****?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
green
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Not the Blue? ...nor the amber? ...only the green?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Have you checked the AC adapter of the magicJack PLUS device? If it is working then the blue LED light should be lighted up.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes and no blue light
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Can you please try disconnecting everything from the magicJack PLUS device and then try plugging the device into an unused USB port of your computer? This is a test to determine if the blue LEd light would light up.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no light
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Bear with me on the specifics. Please confirm; there is no blue LED light with the magicJack PLUS device directly plugged into a USB port of an active computer? If yes, then the device would be highly suspect. Is this new? ...a fresh install? Are you able to return it from point of purchase?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no blue led light.
plugged into USB ON AND ACTIVE COMP.
YES NEW
yes fresh install
no return
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
That the magicJack PLUS device does not show the blue LED light would indicate that it is not turning on. This is both using its AC wall adapter and when tried on a USB port of a computer.This is then a hardware failure.Your best course of action is to return the device and demand a replacement.Please post back how you would want to approach this and/or should additional information be needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am not satisfied with my service and do not want to be charge fee of $31, i want that revoked.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we got as far as downloading and all i have to do is get to signing in.....i got a dial tone and all... i pd. $5 dallars for your service and you already debit my card of $31. dollars w/out my permission that is not right.. i called to check.
i want the page where if not satisfied money will not be debitted? what happen.? why did you debit w/out letting me check dissatisfied.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Noted!
For payments & billings including refunds, contact Customer Support.
This is not an Info Request.