Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Repairing computers for over 15 years
32989067

Can't bring my magic jack up on my screen and I paid .

Customer Question

can't bring my magic jack up on my screen and I paid for 5yr. in 2014
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Hello, What's your question exactly?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you disconnect the Magicjack from your computer then download and run this file
THIS FILE
Once done, restart the computer and then connect the Magicjack and tell me if it is then bringing up the screen please.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please