Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I cannot get my magic jack to renewed

Customer Question

Hi I cannot get my magic jack to renewed
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Are you having trouble getting the account to be renewed, in point of getting the MagicJack system to acknowledge that you have indeed renewed?
Or, is your problem getting renewed more of a technical problem, of getting the renewal, accomplished beyond question, to work? if so, what is happening and what problem are you having?
With this information I will be able to advise you properly as to how to proceed, so please reply and let me know. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Acknowledge that it have been renewed
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
OK, I suggest that you call MagicJack billing at (###) ###-####
and tell them in simple terms, what problem you are having with renewing your contract with MagicJack for a new term of phone service.
I think that is the most hopeful thing to do in this circumstance. Let me know, esp. if there is some problem, and I will advise you further in that case.
(If it turns out well, or if this completes the case as far as you are concerned, please rate my Answer - favorably I hope - so that I may be paid for the work and care I have spent on your question. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.)