Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I need a manual PC SATA to IDE/IDE to SATA (2 in 1) Converter

Customer Question

I need a manual for a PC SATA to IDE/IDE to SATA (2 in 1) Converter model #POTHSATACA10.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name is ***** ***** today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.
This is a simple converter, there is no manual for that, can you tell what is your exact problem with this converter ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a problem yet as I have not installed the converter yet. I read so many bad reviews on it that I'm almost afraid to! The majority of complaints that I read were that it just did not work. Before I install it I wanted to know if there are any Bios settings or anything else besides plugging the converter in that I might need to set.
I was thinking about trying the converter outside the computer before installing it to make sure it does work.
Any suggestions?
Do you know of a reliable fairly inexpensive converter comparable to this one?
What exactly do you want to do with this converter, like installing old drives with a new one etc. ?