Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Since the Tandy II Ive been utilizing and repairing hardware components. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a logitech c920 hd pro webcam. How can I use this cam

Customer Question

I have a logitech c920 hd pro webcam. How can I use this cam to view myself full screen? I am learning to play the banjo and this would help me with my fingering
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
I can definitely help you with what you want to do. But first, I need to ask you a simple question.
The computer you are using the cam with, is it windows xp , vista, windows 7, windows 8, or a mac?
I look forward to your response.
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows Vista
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
bye....
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
An easy way to do what you want to do, is to download and install the free program Yawcam
You can get it from here.
http://www.yawcam.com/download.php
Download, install it and run it. When you run it, It may ask you to install jaca, lease click yes to allow that to install as well.
Once Yawcam is installed. It should detect your webcam.
Then, in the screen where you see yourself, right click, and then click fullscreen.
That should give you a fullscreen video of what your webcam sees. You can even record it if you want.
If you have further questions, or run into issues. Let me know.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.