WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  IT Professional with over 15 years of computer hardware experience in repair and engineering
21171802

How do I reset my harmony control

Customer Question

how do I reset my harmony control
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m Wes. I’ll be glad to help with the issue and answer any questions.
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
There are a couple of methods.Method 1:Step 1Tap "Settings" on the remote's touch screen.Step 2Touch "Remote," and then "Reset." On the confirmation screen that opens, review the warning you that all of your personalized content will be erased if you proceed.Step 3Press "Reset" at the bottom right of the touch screen to complete the reset process. Method 2:Press and hold the Menu button (located above the Channel Up button) and the Off button together for 20 seconds. The remote screen will turn off, then turn on again displaying the image of a remote and a circular arrow. After a few seconds your remote will be restored to factory defaults and you may sync again.