Rath, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

Hello, I am not sure of computer category. I want to move

I am not sure of computer category. I want to move my files from the computer to my flash drive.

How do I do this?
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

First off, please go to the folder you want to move the files from, then select the files you want to copy over. Hold Ctrl to select multiple photos at a single time, or press Ctrl + A to select ALL of the files present in the folder.

Now, right-click and select 'Send To > (your removable device)'; make sure to have the USB flash device connected first.

This will copy the selected files over to the device. In order to check, please go to Start > Computer > (your removable device) accordingly.

Hope it helps. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello B. Rath,

It did not work.

Okay; could you let me know if you were able to copy the files you wanted to copy over, please? If not, what exactly happened when you try to carry out the directions?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I was not able to copy any files. The computer would not do it.

Okay; may I remote in to your system now, and take a look at the issue for you?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okay. You just need to click on the following session link now:

Please join the session, then RUN the application when prompted at the bottom (If you are using Firefox/Chrome, make sure to open up the downloaded application) - and I'll be connected. Thanks!

Issue resolved; thanks!