Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  7 yrs in hardware experience with desktops to servers.

I have a question about a Blackberry smartphone so dont know

I have a question about a Blackberry smartphone so don't know if you can answer this. If a SIM card is removed from a Blackberry does the memory remain? In other words, can the photos on the Blackberry still be viewed if the SIM card is removed? And if the SIM card is put into another phone can the photos be viewed on the new phone?

Thanks for using to ask your question, I am Cris.

The SIM card does not hold photos, the SIM card only stores the carrier info, your number and up to about 250 phone numbers if you save to the SIM card.

What you are probably referring to is the memory card. The memory card can store photos, music, videos, and data files you save onto it. If you move to another phone YES you can view all the content stored on the memory card. You can also connect to a PC and view the content as well.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any follow up questions please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What does the memory card look like? Does it look similar to a SIM card?

The memory card is usually black and smaller size then the SIM card.
It would look like this>>>
The SIM card is white with a gold plate.
Hi Jeff,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

If in the future you have any further questions please save my site profile. So you can reach me directly.

Let me know,