Computer Expert
Computer Expert, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  8 years of experience in computer industry.
47701907

How I instal Play Memories Home on my HP laptop [windows vista]

How I instal Play Memories Home on my HP laptop [windows vista] for use with my new sony camera?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Computer Expert replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Hi, you can download the program directly from the link given and let me know if you fine any program.

http://www.sony.co.in/support/download/486259

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Sorry, The program dos not work on my computetr. I was informed that the file runs only on Sony Vario computers, but As I wrote in my question I do use a HP pavillon notebook.

yes it wil only work on sony or vaio computes its designed for sony computers only.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

So my Question was not answered ar all. I had mentioned in my question that I use a HP computer!

Dos that mean I cannot use a $ 700.- camera with my current computer, because I am unable to dpownload the pictures?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is there a program what allows me to download the pictures from the camera to my HP computer or did I just payed $ 700.00 for a camera I cannot use? ,

So my Question was not answered ar all. I had mentioned in my question that I  use a HP computer!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I cannot. I ask a new question and got the answer asses denied. You are not entitled to view the page.!
please tell me the camera model number
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
DSC-HX200V