Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

I need to replace the batteries on my 610-733 clock, but I

Customer Question

I need to replace the batteries on my 610-733 clock, but I cannot find where to install the size D batteries. Can you assist me?
JA: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Please tell me everything you can so the clock technician can help you best.
Customer: I have a Grandfather Clock #610-733 and I cannot find where to replace the size D batteries, can you assist me?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the clock technician should know?
Customer: I have replaced the size C batteries, but I do not know where the size D batteries are located, can you help me?
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 21 days ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes that is the Nottingham model. Access to the clocks quartz movement, is made in two possible ways; through the front door(s), or through the upper back access panel. If access is not possible through the front door(s), then you will need to remove the upper back access panel. This panel was secured for shipment with retainer clips. Turn the retainer clips to allow the back access panel to slide out of the grooves. Replace this panel after set up is complete, and turn the retainer clips to hold it in position. There is a compartment behind the pendulum guide which is what the pendulum hangs from and one compartment on either side of the time setting control. Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Expert:  Mike replied 21 days ago.

for helping you.

Expert:  Mike replied 21 days ago.

for helping you.

Expert:  Mike replied 21 days ago.

for helping you.

Expert:  Mike replied 21 days ago.

for helping you.

Expert:  Mike replied 21 days ago.

for helping you.

Expert:  Mike replied 21 days ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes that is the Nottingham model. Access to the clocks quartz movement, is made in two possible
ways; through the front door, or through the upper back access panel. If access is not possible through the front door, then you will need to remove
the upper back access panel. This panel was secured for shipment with retainer clips. Turn the retainer clips to allow the back access panel to slide out of
the grooves. Replace this panel after set up is complete, and turn the retainer clips to hold it in position. There is a compartment behind the pendulum guide
which is what the pendulum hangs from and one compartment on either side of the time setting control. Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. PLEASE
remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by using the STARS
so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Expert:  Mike replied 21 days ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Let me check my data base and I'll be right back. Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 21 days ago.

Hi, Yes that is the Nottingham model. Access to the clock's quartz movement, is made in two possible ways; through the front door or through the upper back access panel. If access is not possible through the front door then you will need to remove the upper back access panel. This panel was secured for shipment with retainer clips. Turn the retainer clips to allow the back access panel to slide out of the grooves. Replace this panel after set up is complete, and turn the retainer clips to hold it in position. There is a compartment behind the pendulum guide which is what the pendulum hangs from and one compartment on either side of the time setting control. Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 21 days ago.

Hi, Yes that is the Nottingham Model. Going through the back panel to access the quartz movement there is a compartment behind the pendulum guide which is what the pendulum hangs from and one compartment on each side of the time setting control. Thanks Mike

using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Expert:  Mike replied 19 days ago.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.