Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)
Experience:  MBHI (Member of British Horological Institute), Masters in Physical Sciences (Cambridge University)
35181951

I have a Lucien Piccard watch that has 6540 engraved on the

Customer Question

I have a Lucien Piccard watch that has 6540 engraved on the back. I believe it to be circa 1920-30. There appear to be 3 small diamonds on each side. Price tag still in case lists it at $170.00. How can I find its current value
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm a member of the NAWCC The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors If you would please post a photo of the watch and the markings so I can make sure I give you an accurate value also the serial number off the movement. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Mike, I am trying to attach pictures. I don't know where to find the serial number. I can't get the back off and don't want to scratch it or break it.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, this was probably a silly idea. I was just hoping you could tell me if it was something worth looking into.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks anyway for nothing. Didn't get any answer.