Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)
Experience:  MBHI (Member of British Horological Institute), Masters in Physical Sciences (Cambridge University)
35181951

Have a Model 610-361 Clock. It runs for about a 1/2hr to one

Customer Question

Have a Howard Miller Model 610-361 Clock. It runs for about a 1/2hr to one hour than starts to slow down till it stops. Seems the pendulum just slows down
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes that is the Howard Miller 610-361 Charlemagne Grandfather Clock. When was the clock last serviced meaning the movement cleaned and re oiled?. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
About a year ago. Before that about 8 years
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We will stop now as I see how you Charge I will not pay anymore than the $18.00 I agree on. Now you want $34.00 You have been no help .Starting to look like a scam. I will notify my Credit Card Company to only approve the $18.00 Also I did not agree ever on a monthly service fee or to join a plan with Just Answer or anyone affiliated with this link. Thank you
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I do not have anything to do with the billing I'll contact customer service for you or you can contact customer service as well. Thanks Mike