Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)
Experience:  MBHI (Member of British Horological Institute), Masters in Physical Sciences (Cambridge University)
35181951

I don't know wheree tobeginexcept I have several clocks to

Customer Question

I don't know wheree tobeginexcept I have several clocks to be repaired and one of them must be about 150yrs. old that sits on a shelf & needs repairing to bring it back to life. I also have another clock that has sa pendulum trhat doesen't work or chime and hangs on thew wall ansd some other clocks that I would like to be repaired.
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm a member of NAWCC The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors. If you let me know your zip code location I can find a clock repair company for you that can fix your clocks. Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike