Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)
Experience:  MBHI (Member of British Horological Institute), Masters in Physical Sciences (Cambridge University)
35181951

I have several very old pocket watches and i would like to

Customer Question

i have several very old pocket watches and i would like to have them appraised and possibly sold.
JA: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.
Customer: one pocket watch was made when they used nickel and the other one is solid gold and other materials the serial numbers are 622254 with a small 9 at the end it was given to a general c stark, the other serial number isU9173 it states atlas coin.the first says DUEBER special
JA: Is there anything else the Clock Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm a member of the NAWCC The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors. ​If you could please post a photo of the face, and one of the movement if possible plus any markings so I can give you an accurate value. . Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your watches? Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.