Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

I have a skigh grandfather clock and when I try to set it I

Customer Question

I have a skigh grandfather clock and when I try to set it I cannot get the number of the hour and the number of chimes and the time the same
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The next time the clock chimes the hour move just the hour hand clockwise to match the number of chimes then move the minute hand in a clockwise motion stopping to let the clock chime until you reach the correct time. Try this option out and let me know what happens. Thanks MikeIf you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 months ago.