Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

I have a Cartier Pasha Chrono, And i noticed that the swoop

Customer Question

I have a Cartier Pasha Chrono, And i noticed that the swoop hand stays at 12pm and one of the small hands in the three circles on the face is the one used for the seconds. Is this normal?
Category: Clock Repair
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i meant the central (big) second hand is the hand that stays at 12pm, also everything works well, and the watch keeps time very well. its just that i don't understand why this hand stays stuck there.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes it is normal but you can get the larger second hand to function at the same time by watching this instruction video. when the page comes up go to fine watchmaking scroll down to pasha de cartier then when this picture comes up click the chronograph then click using the chronograph this will let you understand all functions. http://www.userguide.cartier.com/ I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you i had already seen this, they do not explain how to use the Big arm as a second arm to keep time. I would like to use it as a traditional second counter to keep time. I don't use the chrono much. DO you know how to use the larger second hand to function at the same time? The video only explains how to use chrono and how to reset to zero. Please let me know if I have missed something.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Sorry Yes I watched every part of the video and it doesn't explain how the large second hand is activated. I would try to bring the watch to a high end jewelry store that sells chronographs and let them tell you how to start the large second hand. Thanks Mike

.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your watch? Thanks Mike

.