Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)
Experience:  MBHI (Member of British Horological Institute), Masters in Physical Sciences (Cambridge University)
35181951

I have a 31 day movement that runs way to fast
, it is

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it is a korean movement wall clock. it chimes correctly but will gain as much as 20 minutes in 12 hrs. clock had fallen of the wall and sustained case damage. i installed in another case.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Clock Repair Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. First if you could please post clear photos of the face and one of the movement I can give you some option to try to find out the problem. Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

.

Expert:  Mike replied 10 months ago.