Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

Will
, I have a victorian coach clock made in france

Customer Question

Customer: hi will
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a victorian coach clock made in france but labelled r sutton whitehaven made in paris i inherited from my grandfather who has travelled all over the world with it i have just had it overhauled at the portobello clock shop at the price of 125 quid It is gunning, but slowly - it looses about 5 mins a day running i meant
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Clock Repair Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long mut I wait??
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Clock Repair
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
done all that how long must i wait??
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can see there is an arrow on the top of the clock which seems to point just slightly to the left of the bottom. is it this that needs tweaking. I can see I can access a wire connected to the back access area to alter this
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
also cold you please inform me if a clock of this type should be able to strike, and if so how can i activate this
Expert:  Mike replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you could please post clear photos of the carriage clock and of the clocks movement and the arrow you mentioned so I can see what type movement your clock has and tell you how to fix your problem. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Expert:  Mike replied 11 months ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 11 months ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 11 months ago.