Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)
Experience:  MBHI (Member of British Horological Institute), Masters in Physical Sciences (Cambridge University)
35181951

I have a Banks and Biddle Clck I would like to sell. It

Customer Question

I have a Bailey Banks and Biddle Clck I would like to sell. It looks like a desk Clck but has bell encased on bottom. On the inside of the door that opens in the back is stamped 314 on one side and 206 on another. Inside on the back of clock it says made in France. I could send pictures. I can't find anything like it online
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you could please post clear photos of the clock and all the marks so I can give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.