Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

I have an Ansonia wall clock which needs a new movement. I

Customer Question

I have an Ansonia wall clock which needs a new movement. I was told by the Ansonia company that since they no longer carry the movement that fits, a Howard Miller movement would also work. It is a Hermes quartz 2115-2215 with a 5/8ths in. shaft. Do you have anything that would work?
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I don't sell clock movements but I order my parts from companies. The movement you need you can get from the companies I order from it is a Hermle and the cost is from $99.00 to $109.00. Just tell them you need the quartz 2115-2215 with a 5/8ths in. shaft clockworks has them and I usually order from them but I listed 2 other companies as well. Thanks Mike

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

.

.

Clockworks.com
PO Box 339 -*****br />Huntington MA 01050(###) ###-####/p>

.

Timesavers.com
Box 12700
Scottsdale, AZ 85267 U.S.A.
1-***-***-**** 1-***-***-****
Fax: 1-***-***-****
Monday through Friday Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (MST)

.

Norkro.com
2209 NW Mill Pond Rd.
Portland Or 97229
order line: 1-***-***-****
Phone/fax:(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike,
You basically gave me the same information I was able to get online. I did not get any information from you that I did not already have. I finally physically went to the Timesaver's shop in Scottsdale and had to take the clock with me. Together we
took a Hermles part which I never would have found, had we not taken the clock there to make sure we had a proper fit. They were not able to give me anything of use over the phone either. I'm glad I got it fixed but again must say, your information did not help any more than what I was able to find myself. I do not feel I should be charged for a service I already had. Thank you for trying though.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Your Welcome I'm glad you got the clock working again. I do not have anything to do with the billing I have been ordering movements from Timesavers & other companies at my shop for over 14 years they usually come through. Thanks Mike