Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

I have a Ansonia Gresham clock. It was my dad's who has

Customer Question

I have a Ansonia Gresham clock. It was my dad's who has passed away. I found it ina box while cleaning out the apt. I do not see a pendalum or a key anywhere. Also it must have been boxed up for more than 50 years. What size pendalulm, key and what is the best way to find someone honest and competent to get this back running so I can give it the love it deserves
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The Ansonia Gresham is a round style clock usually 16" round. For the key I would need to know the size of the winding arbor. If you could post a picture of the face of the clock I can get an idea of the key size. I order keys for the Ansonia clocks from timesavers.com it is either part #10174 or #15945. As for a clock repair company I can locate a company that can help you with your clock all I need is your location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area. Thanks Mike