Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

I have a Tudor Oyster/ shock resisting, manual wind watch.

Customer Question

I have a Tudor Oyster/ shock resisting, manual wind watch. The number on the back of the case is 465128 and on the screw in winder is the word Oyster/Patent, the screw thread is not striped and the watch works and keeps good time. The numbers on the face are separ-ated, between the even numbers,( there are no odd ones) , the minute and hour hands are parallel with a small tail at the end.
I have looked at hundreds of Tudor watches on the net but have not seen one the same.
This one is in reasonable condition considering its age. Could you please date this and maybe give its value. Thanking you, David.
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi David, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes Tudor watches were first introduced worldwide in 1946. If you could post a picture of the watch face, back and one of the inside movement and inside case cover you have that will help me so I can check with my data base so I can give you an accurate value and age. Also check the edges of the watch case for any numbers. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike, I have sent pics of watch via email could someone please tell me if they have turned up ?
Thank you, David.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi David, I haven't seen any pictures yet you can use the paper clip icon to add pictures at the top of the box or you can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTN: ncsunburst or Email pictures to***@******.*** You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer. Thanks Mike

.

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike, where is the paper clip ? I have tried to email pics, they must be in space,
cheers ***** *****
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi David on the page that I type in my answer it is on the top bar of the box. Email your pictures to***@******.*** with ATTN: ncsunburst in clock repair and I should get them as soon as they forward them to me. Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your watch? Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike, I can not view your answer to my problem , It comes up web page not available , david
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lets talk via phone, david.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I contact Mike , The watch man ? David
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi, you can email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTN: ncsunburst

You can attach pictures here by using the ADD FILES button in the lower right of the screen. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike I can not rate any ones service as I am yet to see an answer, I have sent your email/ answer to another computer and
it also can not view your answer. It dose also come up with web page not available which I have repeatably been trying to tell
you. This is not working how I thought it would.
David. By the way where about are you ?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi David, I have not answered your question yet because I asked if you could post a picture of the watch face, back and one of the inside movement and inside case cover you have that will help me so I can check with my data base so I can give you an accurate value and age. Also check the edges of the watch case for any numbers. You can do this by emailing pictures to***@******.*** with ATTN: ncsunburst or

you can attach pictures here by using the ADD FILES button in the lower right of the screen or by the paper clip icon. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike , I have never seen an answer to my watch question to this day 05.10.2015 so what am i to pay , Daivd , not to happy in Australia.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi David, I first responded to your question on 10 Sept 2015, 7:01 AM with Hi David, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes Tudor watches were first introduced worldwide in 1946. If you could post a picture of the watch face, back and one of the inside movement and inside case cover you have that will help me so I can check with my data base so I can give you an accurate value and age. Also check the edges of the watch case for any numbers. Thanks Mike then on 11 Sept 2015, 12:08 AM Hi David, I haven't seen any pictures yet you can use the paper clip icon to add pictures at the top of the box or you can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTN: ncsunburst or Email pictures to***@******.*** You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer. Thanks Mike, 11 Sept 2015, 7:12 AM Hi David on the page that I type in my answer it is on the top bar of the box. Email your pictures to***@******.*** with ATTN: ncsunburst in clock repair and I should get them as soon as they forward them to me. Thanks Mike, 15 Sept 2015, 1:49 AM

you can attach pictures here by using the ADD FILES button in the lower right of the screen or by the paper clip icon. Thanks Mike, I need a photo of your watch so I can give you an accurate value they made many different styles of this watch. Thanks Mike