Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

I have a Waterbury gfclock and when moved the part the

Customer Question

I have a Waterbury gfclock and when moved the part the pendulum attaches to came disconnected and turned upside down. I can't figure out how it goes back.
Category: Clock Repair
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I send you a picture?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes the piece the pendulum attaches to is the pendulum leader and the leader hooks onto the suspension spring. The end of the pendulum hooks onto through the holes or hooks onto the little rod that goes through the end of the leader. If you want you can post a picture of the end of the pendulum and a picture of the leader and I can see what you have. The pictures I posted might give you an idea of how they should hook together. Let me know what happens. Thanks Mike

.

.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Originally there was a problem with my payment and I was able to repair my clock before I got your answer-the answer was correct and the pictures/diagrams helpful. Thanks.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I do not have anything to do with the billing you will have to contact customer service. I'm glad the clock is repaired that is how I would have fixed the problem at my shop. If you ever need help in the future just ask. Thanks Mike

.

.

for helping you.