Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)
Experience:  MBHI (Member of British Horological Institute), Masters in Physical Sciences (Cambridge University)
35181951

Can I forward photos of Swiss Pocket

Customer Question

Can I forward photos of Swiss Pocket Watch need to know if I can get keys for this watch (number 68412) and age and possibility of repair if needed
Category: Clock Repair
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cannot seem to copy and paste photos
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can click the paper clip icon it should let you add your photos. Who is the maker of the watch plus if you can give me the serial number off the movement not the case and any writing off the movement I can tell you all about your watch. I can also tell you where to get a key but I would need to know the size of the winding shaft or I can find a universal key. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Reply DIDNT occur within the 10 minute timeframe and I DONT see any "paper clip" to enable me to attached photos, I am NOT AT ALL thrilled with your lack of service, and any charges submitted against this will be denied.