Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

I need someone who could repair my clock. My grandchildren

Customer Question

I need someone who could repair my clock. My grandchildren pulled the chain up to close to the top and now my clock would'nt chime or play music. Thank you.
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. What type clock do you have grandfather, cuckoo, wall etc.? If you want I can find a clock repair company in your area just let me know your location and by what major cities and I'll find a few in your area or I can suggest some options for you to try to get the weights to drop so your clock will chime once again. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First off, I need to know where you are located. MY clock is a Trend, I thought it was a howard miller but checked and found out it is a Trend. It wasbought in 1977 or so. It works except for the chime part, which I love to hear.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am close to Akron Oh too far for Columbus. It is a grandfather I think, maybe a grandmother.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Here is the best well recommended companies that makes house calls in the greater Akron area. Thanks Mike
.
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.
.
.
Ebert's Clock Sales & Service today at(###) ###-####
.
.
Accurate Clock Repair
167 W State St
Barberton, OH (###) ###-####
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.