Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)
Experience:  MBHI (Member of British Horological Institute), Masters in Physical Sciences (Cambridge University)
35181951

That Australian metal boomerang

Customer Question

I did understand that because the urgency is low it makes deposit only $15, so why it's now after $5 the rest it came to $31??? That Australian metal boomerang with stained wooden base (which is main part of souvenir, price of which is much lower than $15) probably dictates price for whole chinise 0 jewels clock maximum $3-4!!! Boris
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi Boris, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I do not have anything to do with the billing. What exactly are you asking? where you can obtain a new quartz movement for your clock?. Thanks Mike
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi Boris, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike