Chris C
Chris C, Professional Clock Repairer (5yrs+)
Experience:  MBHI (Member of British Horological Institute), Masters in Physical Sciences (Cambridge University)
35181951

Helbros Pocket watch #(###) ###-####

Customer Question

Helbros Pocket watch #(###) ###-####
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. First I will need the serial numbers off the movement not the case, next I would need to know if the watches have makings that tells you if they are silver or gold or if the case is a 15, 20, or 25 year case which means gold filled or plated they made both styles. Condition of each watch if they run. If you can post a picture of each watch of the face and inside movement this way I can give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your watches? Thanks Mike