Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 14 years - NAWCC member.
61108514

How can I find out exactly what kind of grandfather clock I have well the only thing that

Customer Question

how can I find out exactly what kind of grandfather clock I have well the only thing that I can find on it so far is that its an original kieninger made in Germany No(0)jewels
Category: Clock Repair
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Keininger is the maker of the movement. These movements were used in Ridgeway, Colonial, Hershede etc.. Without a makers mark or label on the clocks case it will be hard to find out the exact brand name of grandfather clock you have. Keininger still makes clock movements today but the brand name might be out of business. If you would like you can post pictures of the clock and I might be able to tell you the maker or style of clock you have. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike