Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Chrysler WIMBLEBON Kew Surrey, NEED TO KNOW: the year

Customer Question

Chrysler WIMBLEBON Kew Surrey, NEED TO KNOW: the year built/date?
Serial no: P60/4187/10513307
Engine no: P6 78577
This was a sedan but built as pick up 1958, and used for garage service by an
bus company untill 1980
Imported used to Iceland from UK after the war and used as taxi the first years.
I have been the owner since 1958, and now it my pensionwork to rebuilt from the
frame.
With thanks. e-mail***@******.***
Gunnar Guðmundsson Hólaberg 84 111 Reykjavik Iceland
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 17 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately in some cases to obtain info like this on this type of model here this may need to be done by a dealer.They can usually look up the id numbers to tell you what year and build date this is here or may be able to contact their support to find out this info.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete