Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I am trying to figure out my 1958 Dodge Fargo pickup

Customer Question

I am trying to figure out my 1958 Dodge Fargo pickup (Canadian)
JA: What is the model of your '58 Dodge?
Customer: 1/2 ton, I Don't know what model because It didn't even have a box when I found it.
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it is at a hot rod shop in Calgary, they read the vin to me while he had the plate off of the firewall CMD 40-3368
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that is all of the info that I have and I live in New Brunswick Canada
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately with the info you need on this here in some cases this has to be obtained from a dealer that can look up this VIN plate number to tell you the info.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete