Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

1955 Pontiac star chief glasses prices please. And I already

Customer Question

1955 Pontiac star chief glasses prices please. And I already paid for the answer.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 18 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases info like this can be difficult to obtain due to the year of this model.I have had to obtain process like this here from a local glass shop or a local classic auto repair center in my area before.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here before rating my help.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete