Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a Rolls Royce Silver Spur III, 1994 it don't want to

Customer Question

I have a Rolls Royce Silver Spur III, 1994 it don't want to start and does not get power to the sparkplugs?
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing that needs done if this has not been done already is to have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are set.This will require a compatible scan tool that can plug into your model and read all computers.If there are no codes set check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If these are checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi, I am in Aruba a small island near the coast of Venezuela, I have checked on the internet to find that scan tool to buy but no luck, do you know where I can buy this scan tool for my Rolls Royce?
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

This is a difficult one for me to locate as well in your area.Others here may be able to assist further with this.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete