eauto, Classic Car Mechanic
Experience:  ase tech shop owner

Where exactly is the bleed screw for the clutch in a 1987

Customer Question

Where exactly is the bleed screw for the clutch in a 1987 Ferrari Mondial? The system needs flushed and bled in the process. I need a diagram or photo.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Classic Car
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Some have suggested I take the car to a Ferrari dealership. How do you take a car anywhere when the clutch pedal is on the floor totally without function?
Expert:  eauto replied 1 month ago.

on 87 cabriolet and to get to the bleeder you have to remove the cover located behind the passenger seats, in addition of course to the rear wheel and the wheel well liner. some techs remove the fan..usually its a failed slave cylinder

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
John. We are off frequency. It is a Mondial 3.2 hardtop. The cabriolet has the access of which you speak.
Expert:  eauto replied 1 month ago.

sorry its been many years..i have a 308

clutch slave should right by the bellhousing at about 10 o clock when you look at the bellhousing with the fenderliner out. It has been many years.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Just to be certain, are we looking into the left or right wheelwell? I need to do this job within just a very few days. Surgery is on for the 2nd for a bum shoulder. Takes weeks to heal. Randle
Expert:  eauto replied 29 days ago.

u locate it