Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have a 1963 Mercedes 180C. I am having problems with the.

Customer Question

I have a 1963 Mercedes 180C. I am having problems with the carburetor. Can anyone help me?
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Make sure the timing is all o.k.I worked on an older Mercedes like this here with a fuel issue and it ended up being that the timing had slipped and caused this fault.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete