Mike S.
Mike S., Classic Car Mechanic
Experience:  A.S.E. certified with 25+ years experience.

I own a 1973 Cadillac coupe de ville, it does not have a

Customer Question

I own a 1973 Cadillac coupe de ville, it does not have a passenger side mirror, it was optional however I believe the 1971 coupe had a kit you could buy just the mirror and attach without cables whereas the 73 had cables attached any advice where I could search for such a part and does the story match with what you know? many thanks Mike
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

I found a few on there just now, choose 1973 Cadillac de ville 79 down, then mirror door.

I do see the 73 did have an option for remote control right mirror as seen on pages 14, 15 etc in this pdf option df3 it appears.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

You are welcome to look through the 1971 here as well if you like, but there is no search function within the pdf which means that it takes time to search,